We offer a range of programs to reflect the different needs of children from 0–18:
- Infants and toddlers
- Preschool children
- Primary school children
- High school children
OUR PROGRAMS ARE
- home, community or centre based
- individual, paired or group based which is determined by the age and needs of each child and family
- guided by an Individual Family Support Plan (IFSP) that is developed in collaboration with each family
- planned around the child’s specific goals, and target areas of development relevant to each child’s needs as outlined in an Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- delivered in a play based learning environment where enthusiasm, novelty, variety, challenge and curiosity are used by staff to motivate play and learning.
- Supported through the use of different communication systems, sensory support and specialised equipment as required.
Where age appropriate, families are encouraged to play active roles in supporting their children’s learning through play.